| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atar in January is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is dropped across on average 1 day.
- The skies in Atar are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:36 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 2:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79% of daylight hours and cloudy 21% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Atar, Mauritania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Atar:
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 456.6 kms (283.7 miles) NW
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) SW
- Podor, Senegal - 472.7 kms (293.7 miles) SSW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 611.7 kms (380.1 miles) SW
- Matam, Senegal - 543.7 kms (337.9 miles) S
- Linguere, Senegal - 611 kms (379.7 miles) SSW
- Dakar, Senegal - 796.6 kms (495 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 733.4 kms (455.7 miles) SSW
- Kaolack, Senegal - 778.4 kms (483.7 miles) SSW
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 753 kms (467.9 miles) S