| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atar in September is very, very hot at 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with occasional rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O falls during an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Atar are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:17 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 3:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atar September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Atar, Mauritania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Atar:
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 456.6 kms (283.7 miles) NW
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) SW
- Podor, Senegal - 472.7 kms (293.7 miles) SSW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 611.7 kms (380.1 miles) SW
- Matam, Senegal - 543.7 kms (337.9 miles) S
- Linguere, Senegal - 611 kms (379.7 miles) SSW
- Dakar, Senegal - 796.6 kms (495 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 733.4 kms (455.7 miles) SSW
- Kaolack, Senegal - 778.4 kms (483.7 miles) SSW
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 753 kms (467.9 miles) S