| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atar in February is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid is dropped across on average 1 day.
- In February the blue above Atar is moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:25 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:26.
- There are approximately 2:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atar February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Atar, Mauritania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Atar:
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 456.6 kms (283.7 miles) NW
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) SW
- Podor, Senegal - 472.7 kms (293.7 miles) SSW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 611.7 kms (380.1 miles) SW
- Matam, Senegal - 543.7 kms (337.9 miles) S
- Linguere, Senegal - 611 kms (379.7 miles) SSW
- Dakar, Senegal - 796.6 kms (495 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 733.4 kms (455.7 miles) SSW
- Kaolack, Senegal - 778.4 kms (483.7 miles) SSW
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 753 kms (467.9 miles) S